Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found on allrecipies.com haven't tried it yet.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- In large bowl, stir together oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper. Toss with warm macaroni to coat well. Toss with Parmesan. Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Add broccoli, pepperoni, and tomatoes; toss well. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and serve.