1/1 Photo of Antipasto Salad
This is a delicious side dish salad! If you find arugula too peppery, make the salad with mixed baby lettuce instead. Also, for a meatless version, omit the salami and add mini mozzarella balls, which I love. Recipe is from Woman's World.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 4 cups baby arugula leaves
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices (about 1 cup)
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, such as Kalamata
- 1/2 cup drained artichoke heart, quartered
- 6 slices deli sliced provolone cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 6 slices deli-sliced salami, such as soppressata (3 ounces)
- 1In bowl, whisk together dressing and sun-dried tomatoes; reserve.
- 2Arrange arugula on platter.
- 3Top with rows of celery and tomatoes on one side and olives and artichoke hearts on the other.
- 4Fold slices of cheese and salami into quarters; arrange in center of salad.
- 5Drizzle salad with dressing.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 836.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g