From the RSVP section of Bon Appetit, August 1995.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 lb salami, matchstick strips
- 1/4 lb mortadella, matchstick strips
- 1/4 lb provolone cheese, matchstick strips
- 8 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup black olives, pitted, sliced
- 4 artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 large pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1Cook carrot in medium saucepan of boiling salted water until just crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain well. Cool.
- 2Combine carrot, lettuce, tomato, salami, mortadella, cheese, mushrooms, olives, artichoke hearts, and pepperoncini in large bowl.
- 3Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic powder and oregano in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour dressing over salad. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. (Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated).
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Salad
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.1
- Calories from Fat 420
- Total Fat 46.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 1770.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 16.8 g