- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 lb salami, matchstick strips
- 1⁄4 lb mortadella, matchstick strips
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, matchstick strips
- 8 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted, sliced
- 4 artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 large pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook carrot in medium saucepan of boiling salted water until just crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain well. Cool.
- Combine carrot, lettuce, tomato, salami, mortadella, cheese, mushrooms, olives, artichoke hearts, and pepperoncini in large bowl.
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic powder and oregano in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. (Can be prepared 4 hours ahead. Keep refrigerated).