Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another great buffet salad.
- 1 small cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans
- 4 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces salami, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, hard boiled, sliced
- 4 ounces swiss cheese, sliced
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
- Steam cauliflower and beans seperately untill they are cooked, but still slightly crisp. Imediately put into cold water to stop cooking. Drain and pat dry.
- In small bowl, whisk together all of the dressing ingredients.
- toss vegetables with dressing and refridgerate for 1/3 hours.
- Line a shallow bowl with lettuce.
- Arrange meats, eggs, and cheese in small groupings and surround it with the vegetables.