Recipe by mysticalmagical
I like this especially in the summer.
Top Review by Three Kids Make Me Crazy
Antipasto actually means before pasta. It's the italian word for appetizer. There can be pasta in it, or not (and for the record, macaroni is not pasta anyway). So ignore cranky people who just want to rain on your parade.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- In large bowl, stir together oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Toss with warm macaroni to coat well.
- Toss with Parmesan.
- Cover, and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Add broccoli, pepperoni, and tomatoes; toss well.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and serve.