Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is one of my adopted children. It was modified from the Nantucket Times.
- 3 cups asparagus, sliced
- 3 cups mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup red bell pepper, strips
- 1⁄2 cup pitted olive (I use a variety of olives)
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) can pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Steam asparagus, covered, for two minutes. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain well. Combine asparagus, mushrooms, bell pepper strips, olives, cheese, artichoke hearts and pepperoncini peppers in a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Pour this mixture over the vegetables, tossing gently to coast. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Wonderful!!!we loved it.Will make again.I halved it,turned out perfect.Thanks Linda.