Recipe by Stewie
This is an often-requested recipe around here. I make it in quantity for my kids' team dinners and never have any left!
Top Review by SecretSmile
This was fabulous! I made it for the first time last night, and was asked if I would make some more for dinner tonight :) thank you so much for sharing. (I did add onion like another person suggested, cuz it sounded good, and it was!)
- 453.59 g tri-color rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 inch piece salami, diced
- 1 whole pepperoni, diced
- 3 inch piece provolone cheese or 3 inch piece monterey jack cheese, diced
- 1 green pepper, washed and diced
- 2-3 tomatoes, washed and diced
- mushroom (optional)
- artichoke (optional)
- olive (optional)
- 177.44 ml canola oil or 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml white vinegar
- 14.79 ml oregano
- 14.79 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl, put together all the above salad ingredients.
- Make the salad dressing at least 2 hours (preferably the night before).
- Mix all the ingredients together and let them"set".
- This makes more dressing than you need so put only what you need on the salad and toss thoroughly.