Recipe by VickyJ
I came up with this for lunch yesterday with ingredients I had on hand in the fridge. It was very tasty. You can be flexible with the ingredients.
Top Review by rickoholic83
I made this for breakfast today and loved it! I used pepperoncini slices, green olives, provolone and added 2 slices of pepperoni. Thanks for a quick, easy and tasty sandwich, Vicky! (I love all your sandwich ideas.) :)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pepperoncini pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives or 1⁄4 cup black olives
- 3 slices deli ham, sliced in strips
- 1 slice American cheese or 1 slice cheddar cheese or 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 burrito-size flour tortilla (I used flour)
Directions See How It's Made
- -Preheat oven to 375°F.
- -Place a piece of foil on a sheet pan, and treat with nonstick cooking spray.
- -Microwave tortilla for 20 seconds on high power.
- -Place vegetables in center of warm tortilla and roll up egg roll-style, and place seam-side down on sheet pan.
- -Cut two slits in top of sandwich.
- -Bake for 20 minute.
- -Let stand for a couple of minutes.
- -Cut in half and enjoy.