Recipe by Aroostook
This is a great beginning for an Italian dinner! This recipe makes a lot - it serves 12+.
Top Review by Margie99
I've done this also with marinated artichokes and added regular mozzarella. I would love to add parmesan cheese, I think it would be a tangy addition. The tomatoes didn't look good so I used a sliced fresh red pepper. It is so good.
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers
- 12 ounces marinated button mushrooms (drained)
- 36 Italian olives or 36 green olives, drained
- 36 black olives (drained)
- 24 pepperoncini peppers
- 8 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 24 slices prosciutto, rolled
- 24 slices ham, rolled
- 48 slices genoa salami, rolled
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 36 grape tomatoes or 36 cherry tomatoes