Recipe by Sandyg61
An easy appetizer plate for a party or a light summer dinner. I cut the meat rolls in half for dinner or in quaters for a party. Cook time is chilling time.
- 1⁄2 lb ham, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, sliced
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts
- 12 black olives
- 12 ounces marinated mushrooms
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers
- 12 grape tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one slice of ham on a flat surface. Place 2 slices of salami and 1 slice of provolone on top of the ham and roll up.
- Cut the rolls in quaters.
- Arrange the meat rolls, artichoke hearts, olives, mushrooms, peppers and tomatoes on a platter.
- Chill for severl hours before serving.