Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, simple ingredient antipasto platter recipe. Very good!
Make and share this Antipasto Platter recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans or 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 lb provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 (6 ounce) canpitted olives, drained
- 1⁄2 lb genoa salami, cubed
- 8 ounces Italian vinaigrette dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the peppers, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, cheese, olives and salami.
- Pour vinaigrette over mixture just to coat, toss gently.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Arrange on a lettuce-line platter.
- Serve with toothpicks.