1/1 Photo of Antipasto Pizza
From Recipe= and their Mini Munchies feature.
My Private Note
mini pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pita pockets (15cm)
- 59.14 ml pizza sauce
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- 75 g salami (shaved hot coarsely chopped)
- 100 g char-grilled eggplants (drained coarsely chopped)
- 100 g artichoke hearts (4 marinated and quartered)
- 100 g roasted red peppers (or char grilled thinly sliced)
- 59.14 ml kalamata olive (pitted chopped)
- 100 g mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced)
- 59.14 ml basil leaves (baby)
- 1Preheat oven to 220C (200C fan forced).
- 2Grease 2 baking trays.
- 3Place pita bread on prepared trays and spread with pizza sauce and then sprinkle with parmesan and then top with salami, eggplant, artichoke, capsicum and olives.
- 4Arrange mozzarella pieces over pizzas and then bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bases are crisp.
- 5Serve sprinkled with basil.
- 6VARIATIONS - Use grated tasty cheese instead of mozzarella or you could use any marinated vegetables, such as mushrooms, zucchinis and sun-dried tomatoes and could be made on garlic bread or bruschetta instead of pita pockets.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 1240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.3 g