Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from Razzle Dazzle Recipes. Cook time is refrigeration time.
Make and share this Antipasto Pasta Salad W/Basil Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta, cooked
- 1 green pepper, juliennned
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, julienned
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, julieneed
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, juliennned
- 6 green onions, slices
- 4 ounces hard salami, thinly sliced, julienned
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced and halved
- basil vinaigrette
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chiffonade (or 1 T dried)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine first 12 ingredients.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl, pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Toss before serving.
This makes a delicious pasta salad, just perfect for the hot weather we've been getting. I did scale the recipe to half, because of the small number of diners, and made a few changes with the salad ingredients - only two types of cheese, only one kind of sausage, no chives - but tried to maintain proportions, and didn't make any other changes. Thank you very much for posting this recipe. I'm very glad I tried it.