Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have been making this pasta salad for years and it is always a hit. I am asked to bring this to all family gatherings and have shared the recipe with many others as well. It is very easy to modify according to taste.
- 1 lb farfalle pasta (bowtie)
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, sliced (from jar packed in oil)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottlewishbone robusto Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water. Drain and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, asiago cheese, sliced roasted red peppers. Add generous amount of Robusto dressing and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. Prior to serving, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and olives. Add more dressing to taste prior to serving.