Recipe by weekend cooker
A delicious salad that only takes minutes to prepare. I got this from a co-worker
Top Review by Tisme
Such a simple, easy and great tasting salad.
The whole family enjoyed this, and the only change I made was to omit the olives (family hate them) and use sun-dried tomatoes instead. The hardest part of making this recipe is cooing the pasta!!!! lol
This is the perfect salad to serve on a hot summer's night and the colours just look great together.
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotelle pasta, macaroni
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 lb hard salami, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into rings
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3⁄4 cup wish-bone Italian dressing