1/5 Photos of Antipasto Pasta Salad
weekend cooker's Note:
A delicious salad that only takes minutes to prepare. I got this from a co-worker
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to the package.
- 2Drain, and then rinse with cold water until it is cool.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 4Add macaroni, and toss well.
- 5Chill, or serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 687.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 12.5 g