Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Note: The cook time does NOT include refrigeration time.
Make and share this Antipasto Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb shell pasta
- 1⁄4 lb genoa salami, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb asiago cheese, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Italian salad dressing mix
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente.
- Drain and cool under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese, black olives, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Stir in the envelope of dressing mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad; mix well.