From the June issue of Gourmet magazine. Save time by chopping vegetables as the pasta cooks!
Make and share this Antipasto Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 lb kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed flat fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.