From the June issue of Gourmet magazine. Save time by chopping vegetables as the pasta cooks!
Make and share this Antipasto Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 lb kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed flat fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I loved this and ate a huge serving. I used bacon and added some iceberg lettuce and marinated bocconcini. My pasta were tiny alphabet shapes - what fun !! I served the dressing on the side as I am not a mad dressing eater. It was so colourful too. Made for ZWT 7.
1/2 lb provolone cheese
1/2 lb cappicola
Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder & dried Basil leaves.
This was a hit at my party. I have been looking for an amazing pasta salad recipe and this was EXACTLY what I was looking for. I did double the dressing as others suggested and used black olives only because I know that some people don't like kalamata olive. I would have perferred the kalamatas :) . Thanks for this recipe!