1/4 Photos of Antipasto Pasta Salad
From the June issue of Gourmet magazine. Save time by chopping vegetables as the pasta cooks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1/2 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 lb kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed flat fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1Whisk together the red wine vinegar and olive oil in a large bowl.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 963.2
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 2446.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 38.6 g