Recipe by Kim127
From the June issue of Gourmet magazine. Save time by chopping vegetables as the pasta cooks!
Top Review by katew
I loved this and ate a huge serving. I used bacon and added some iceberg lettuce and marinated bocconcini. My pasta were tiny alphabet shapes - what fun !! I served the dressing on the side as I am not a mad dressing eater. It was so colourful too. Made for ZWT 7.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb rotini pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 lb kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups loosely packed flat fresh parsley leaves, chopped