1/1 Photo of Antipasto Pasta
A quick and easy pasta dish I thought up one night when I had a limited pantry. This is delicious served warm, or cold as a pasta salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Slice tomatoes into thin wedges.
- 3Place tomatoes on cookie sheet.
- 4Pour olive oil over tomatoes, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- 5Roast tomatoes until pasta is cooked (about10-15 minutes).
- 6Prepare pasta according to directions on box, drain.
- 7Stir in butter, until butter is melted.
- 8Stir in feta cheese.
- 9Add tomatoes from cookie sheet.
- 10Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 11Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.2
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 574.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.9 g