Recipe by ABAcalvarywife
A quick and easy pasta dish I thought up one night when I had a limited pantry. This is delicious served warm, or cold as a pasta salad.
Top Review by Chabear01
Made for Fall 09 PAC Premie Adoption. Made this exactly per the recipe. I found this to be a bit dry, and lacked flavor. So I drizzled 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, some bell pepper, and some chopped fresh basil. Once that was done I found this to be acceptable. 11/12 Made this up and served it cold as a salad at my DD's wedding last weekend...received alot of raves on this and requests for the recipe. Great recipe cold or hot!!!
- 1 (16 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives (drained)
- 1 (5 ounce) can artichokes (drained and chopped)
- 1 (16 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Slice tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Place tomatoes on cookie sheet.
- Pour olive oil over tomatoes, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Roast tomatoes until pasta is cooked (about10-15 minutes).
- Prepare pasta according to directions on box, drain.
- Stir in butter, until butter is melted.
- Stir in feta cheese.
- Add tomatoes from cookie sheet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!