Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Slightly modified from Betty Crocker's New Salads and Sandwiches
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta (bow-tie)
- 1⁄4 lb salami, diced (3/4 cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2 inch strips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted sweet peppers, drained and cut into 1/4 inch strips (1/3 cup)
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped drained pepperoncini pepper
- 1⁄2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- Cook and drain pasta according to the directions of the package.
- Rinse with cold water and drain.
- Place pasta and all the ingredients in a large bowl; toss.