Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe on a grocery store flyer. It's very simple and is better when made ahead of time.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoncini pepper, drained and chopped
- 2 ounces salami, chopped
- 2 ounces black olives, drained and chopped
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onion powder and garlic powder.
- Add pepperoncini, salami and black olives.
- Stir well and refrigerate at least 2 hours. I usually serve with butter crackers.
Awesome dip! I made this for New Year's Eve. This is great with crackers, pretzels, veggies... pretty much anything! I used fresh chopped onion (about 3 Tbsps) in place of the onion powder. I also subbed green olives for the black olives and it was great. Next time, I will use both black olives and green olives. Like most dips, this gets better the longer it chills, so plan ahead. Thanx for sharing!