1/1 Photo of Antipasto of Asparagus With Freshly Grated Parmigiano Cheese
Member #610488's Note:
Speciality of the Restaurante San Giorgio in Turin, Piemonte, Italia and from a clipping in my grandmother's recipe box.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In wide skillet, place asparagus, cover with water, and bring to a boil.
- 2Cook until crisp-tender, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- 3Drain and set aside to cool.
- 4On platter, arrange lettuce, and when asparagus stalks are cool, arrange them on top in center with all of the spears pointing in one direction.
- 5Scatter tomatoes about and sprinkle with cheese, olive oil and salt.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto of Asparagus With Freshly Grated Parmigiano Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 96.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g