Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick, fresh tasting salad.
Make and share this Antipasto Napoli recipe from Food.com.
- Combine tomatoes, mushrooms, pepperoni and zucchini.
- Add dressing and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Toss marinated items with greens.
- Serve with reserved marinade and parmesan cheese.
This salad was a nice change from our regular salad! I omitted the pepperoni(I'm a vegetarian) and used yellow squash instead of zucchini. I had just made Greek dressing, so I used it. Delicious!Thanks for sharing!