Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Cooking Light.
- 1 (27 1/2 ounce) jarfat-free Barilla mushroom & garlic sauce
- cooking spray
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) bottle roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped turkey pepperoni, divided (such as Hormel)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 1 cup preshredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- oregano sprig (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange 2 noodles over sauce; top with half of artichokes, half of bell peppers, 1/4 cup pepperoni, and half of olives. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; top with 3/4 cup sauce.
- Repeat layers, omitting cheese, ending with noodles. Spread remaining sauce over noodles.
- Cover and bake at 450° for 30 minutes or until noodles are tender and sauce is bubbly.
- Uncover and top with 1/2 cup cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with oregano sprigs, if desired.
This is a wonderful lasagna! It has great ingredients, all of which I love. I used a can of artichoke bottoms instead of hearts, mixed in some Spanish olives with the kalamata and used more mozzarella than the recipe called for. (I love cheese!) 10 minutes to chop, 5 minutes to assemble and you have a delicious dinner! Thanks for sharing, Redsie!