Antipasto on a stick! Timing does not include marinading. Adapted from grouprecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2Quarter artichoke hearts.
- 3Thread cooled tortellini, artichokes, olives, meat choice, provolone, and cherry tomatoes onto 40 skewers skewers.
- 4Place in a shallow baking dish or refrigerator container.
- 5Drizzle with salad dressing turning to coat.
- 6Cover and chill at least 4 hours then drain well before serving.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.2
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 310.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat Italian parmesan dressing