- 9 ounces cheese tortellini
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 6 ounces ripe olives, drained
- 6 ounces pimento stuffed olives
- 1⁄2 lb pepperoni slices or 1⁄2 lb hard salami
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat Italian parmesan dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Quarter artichoke hearts.
- Thread cooled tortellini, artichokes, olives, meat choice, provolone, and cherry tomatoes onto 40 skewers skewers.
- Place in a shallow baking dish or refrigerator container.
- Drizzle with salad dressing turning to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours then drain well before serving.