Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Antipasto on a stick! Timing does not include marinading. Adapted from grouprecipes.com.
Make and share this Antipasto Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Quarter artichoke hearts.
- Thread cooled tortellini, artichokes, olives, meat choice, provolone, and cherry tomatoes onto 40 skewers skewers.
- Place in a shallow baking dish or refrigerator container.
- Drizzle with salad dressing turning to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours then drain well before serving.
This was a hit at a dinner party that I hosted. I also made some without the artichoke hearts and used them in bloody mary's. They were great!
This was a quick and tasty appetizer. I was just making this for my DH and I for an evening snack when I realized I only had about a dozen skewers. I combined the remaining ingredients to make a pasta salad and had that for dinner while I waited for the kebabs to chill--it was yummy. I think the next time I make them, I will add some roasted red pepper or sun dried tomato for extra flavor and color. Thanks for posting WiGal. Made and reviewed for ZWT4.
These were tasty, and easy. They do take quite a while to skewer, but afterward they look really nice. My guests and I thought there was a little something missing (though they were nearly polished off by about 10 people, so I'm not saying they were bad, by any means!). Maybe some green pepper, or marinated pepperoncini - Something with a little bite or kick - we're the kind of people who enjoy jalapenos in our sushi, though. :) I used whole wheat tortellini (and no one said anything other than did I make it? hahahahha), quartered artichoke hearts and kalamatas. Thank you for a lovely appetizer. Made for ZWT4.