These would be great for your next party! Feel free to use low fat salad dressing. Chill time is not included in the prep or cook time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 255.14 g package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 396.89 g can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 170.09 g can pitted black olives, drained
- 453.59 g provolone cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 226.79 g thin pepperoni slice
- 25 (300 inch) wooden skewers
- 453.59 g bottle parmesan Italian salad dressing
- 1Cook cheese-filled tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and cool.
- 2Thread tortellini and next 4 ingredients onto 25 wooden skewers.
- 3Place in a 13x9 inch dish and drizzle with salad dressing, turning to coat.
- 4Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- 5Drain before serving.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.8
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.5 mg
- Sodium 1916.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 21.3 g