Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 mins
These would be great for your next party! Feel free to use low fat salad dressing. Chill time is not included in the prep or cook time.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 lb provolone cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb thin pepperoni slice
- 25 (12 inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleparmesan Italian salad dressing
- Cook cheese-filled tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and cool.
- Thread tortellini and next 4 ingredients onto 25 wooden skewers.
- Place in a 13x9 inch dish and drizzle with salad dressing, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Drain before serving.
I just looked this up to email my mom and can't believe I forgot to review it! I made it for our Christmas appy feast and it was great--pretty, easy to do, make ahead, delicious! Thanks for a winner!