Recipe by Lvs2Cook
These would be great for your next party! Feel free to use low fat salad dressing. Chill time is not included in the prep or cook time.
Top Review by LuvToEat
I just looked this up to email my mom and can't believe I forgot to review it! I made it for our Christmas appy feast and it was great--pretty, easy to do, make ahead, delicious! Thanks for a winner!
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 lb provolone cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb thin pepperoni slice
- 25 (12 inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleparmesan Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cheese-filled tortellini according to package directions, omitting salt. Drain and cool.
- Thread tortellini and next 4 ingredients onto 25 wooden skewers.
- Place in a 13x9 inch dish and drizzle with salad dressing, turning to coat.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Drain before serving.