Recipe by webkinzfan
My mom made these for me and I couldn't stop eating them. She got the recipe from a Taste of Home magazine.
Top Review by Connie Cole
These were great! Used salami,cherry tomatoes, mozz. cheese, marinated mushrooms, green and black olives on my skewers. Took two different places and they were all eaten. My plate looked really good with all the colors
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimento stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted black olives
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 slices hard salami, halved
- 40 short wooden skewers
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Do not overcook. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine the tortellini, olives, and salad dressing in a bag. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard dressing.
- On each skewer thread a stuffed olive, folded salami piece, tortellini, another folded salami piece, and a black olive.