Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
My mom made these for me and I couldn't stop eating them. She got the recipe from a Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 40 pimento stuffed olives
- 40 large pitted black olives
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 40 slices hard salami, halved
- 40 short wooden skewers
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Do not overcook. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Combine the tortellini, olives, and salad dressing in a bag. Seal and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard dressing.
- On each skewer thread a stuffed olive, folded salami piece, tortellini, another folded salami piece, and a black olive.
These were great! Used salami,cherry tomatoes, mozz. cheese, marinated mushrooms, green and black olives on my skewers. Took two different places and they were all eaten. My plate looked really good with all the colors
I made these for a housewarming party last night and they were a great hit! Everyone loved them and I could barely keep them stocked up. Next time I'll try mixing it up with some mozzarella cheese and marinated mushrooms. Yumm!
I thought this was pretty good. It's nice and fast. It would be great for a party. I would probably experiment with putting some differnt types of things on the kobobs I really liked the idea of putting artichokes on them! Great for a night when you are having italian type foods. Thank you so much! Made for Fall PAC 2008