Recipe by pines506
I love antipasto and this is a nice twist and fun too.
Top Review by AndreaVT96
I haven't made these myself but they were made by my sis-in-law Aggiezoey for a family get-together and I had several. They were colorful and so tasty. Easy to adapt according to your personal tastes. Will have to make myself soon!
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini, uncooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 (6 ounce) canlarge pitted olives, drained
- 0.5 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) bottled Italian dressing
- 24 wooden skewers (6-inch size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Combine tortellini and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill mixture at least one hour.
- Thread tortellini, artichoke hearts, olives and pepperoni onto each of 24 wooden skewers.
- Discard marinade.
- Arrange kabobs on serving platter.