1 hr 15 mins
I love antipasto and this is a nice twist and fun too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini, uncooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 (6 ounce) can large pitted olives, drained
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) bottled Italian dressing
- 24 wooden skewers (6-inch size)
- 1Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- 2Combine tortellini and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
- 3Cover and chill mixture at least one hour.
- 4Thread tortellini, artichoke hearts, olives and pepperoni onto each of 24 wooden skewers.
- 5Discard marinade.
- 6Arrange kabobs on serving platter.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (1197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 396.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g