Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love antipasto and this is a nice twist and fun too.
Make and share this Antipasto Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese-filled egg tortellini, uncooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 (6 ounce) canlarge pitted olives, drained
- 0.5 (8 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) bottled Italian dressing
- 24 wooden skewers (6-inch size)
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Combine tortellini and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Cover and chill mixture at least one hour.
- Thread tortellini, artichoke hearts, olives and pepperoni onto each of 24 wooden skewers.
- Discard marinade.
- Arrange kabobs on serving platter.
I haven't made these myself but they were made by my sis-in-law Aggiezoey for a family get-together and I had several. They were colorful and so tasty. Easy to adapt according to your personal tastes. Will have to make myself soon!
Thank you so much for this fun recipe. I made a bunch to take as an appy to Thanksgiving dinner. I wanted something different. They were a big hit! I bought a nicer quality Italian dressing and I also added grape tomatos.I used chunks of pepperoni instead of slices. I bought cheese tortellini that was green and white so with the tomato and black olives it was very colorful. I also bought chunk cheese to put on the skewers but just plain forgot. My plan was not to marinade the cheese so that it wouldn't get mushy. Anyway - I will definitely make these again. I took a picture of them to post and will do so soon. Thanks again - great recipe. Would be great for Christmas get togethers.