1/1 Photo of Antipasto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
I was looking for a different kind of grilled cheese sandwich and this is what I came up with! It really hits the spot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blot dry the roasted red pepper.
- 2Slice the marinated artichoke heart in half, then press it to flatten.
- 3Set these ingredients aside.
- 4Melt butter in a non stick skillet over med/low heat.
- 5Dip one side of each slice of bread in the melted butter and set aside.
- 6Place one slice of bread, buttered side down, in the skillet.
- 7Top with mozzerella, salami, roasted red pepper, and artichoke halves.
- 8Place other piece of bread ontop, buttered side up, and grill for about 2 minutes, pressing down on the sandwich the entire time. Check to see that the bottom is browning. Then flip the sandwich over and repeat cooking process to brown the other side.
- 9Slice in half and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 651.1
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 2052.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers