Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast & easy; serve with crackers or french toasts.
Make and share this Antipasto-Family Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, chopped drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups red peppers, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 cups green peppers, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, chopped and drained
- 5 cups ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 (250 ml) jar cocktail onions
- 1 (500 ml) jarsweet drained chopped pickles
- 1 (375 ml) jar pitted black olives, chopped drained
- 1 (375 ml) jar stuffed green olives, chopped drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces flaked drained solid white tuna
- Cook the first ten items together for 5 minutes.
- Add tuna, olives salt.
- Cook for an additional few minutes, just to bring back to a boil.
- Remove and put into jars, and process if desired by your canning method.
- Or refrigerate until needed.
- I have also frozen this into portions and then removed thawed, and refrigerated to use the next day.