Fast & easy; serve with crackers or french toasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, chopped drained
- 2 1/2 cups red peppers, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups green peppers, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, chopped and drained
- 5 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 (250 ml) jar cocktail onions
- 1 (500 ml) jar sweet drained chopped pickles
- 1 (375 ml) jar pitted black olives, chopped drained
- 1 (375 ml) jar stuffed green olives, chopped drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces flaked drained solid white tuna
- 1Cook the first ten items together for 5 minutes.
- 2Add tuna, olives salt.
- 3Cook for an additional few minutes, just to bring back to a boil.
- 4Remove and put into jars, and process if desired by your canning method.
- 5Or refrigerate until needed.
- 6I have also frozen this into portions and then removed thawed, and refrigerated to use the next day.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto-Family Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (4707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1274.9
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 7730.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.1 g
- Sugars 113.3 g
- Protein 55.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives