Fast & easy; serve with crackers or french toasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, chopped drained
- 2 1/2 cups red peppers, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups green peppers, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, chopped and drained
- 5 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 (250 ml) jar cocktail onions
- 1 (500 ml) jar sweet drained chopped pickles
- 1 (375 ml) jar pitted black olives, chopped drained
- 1 (375 ml) jar stuffed green olives, chopped drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 14 ounces flaked drained solid white tuna
- 1Cook the first ten items together for 5 minutes.
- 2Add tuna, olives salt.
- 3Cook for an additional few minutes, just to bring back to a boil.
- 4Remove and put into jars, and process if desired by your canning method.
- 5Or refrigerate until needed.
- 6I have also frozen this into portions and then removed thawed, and refrigerated to use the next day.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto-Family Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (4707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1274.9
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 7730.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.1 g
- Sugars 113.3 g
- Protein 55.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stuffed green olives