Recipe by CHRISSYG
Great do ahead recipe that's quick and tasty. Serve it with nice crusty Italian bread or some fennell that's been cut into long slices. Throw it together and forget about it until your guests arrive!
- 2 (14 ounce) canswhole artichoke hearts (drained)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) can roasted red peppers (drained)
- 2⁄3 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2⁄3 cup oil-cured black olive (remove pits)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place artichoke hearts and garlic in food processor.
- Pulse on and off until roughly chopped.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to pulse until finely chopped (but not to the point of minced or puréed) Allow to stand refrigerated for at least an hour for the flavors to marry.
- Serve with crusty bread or crudités.