Great do ahead recipe that's quick and tasty. Serve it with nice crusty Italian bread or some fennell that's been cut into long slices. Throw it together and forget about it until your guests arrive!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans whole artichoke hearts (drained)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (12 ounce) can roasted red peppers (drained)
- 2/3 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup oil-cured black olive (remove pits)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Place artichoke hearts and garlic in food processor.
- 2Pulse on and off until roughly chopped.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to pulse until finely chopped (but not to the point of minced or puréed) Allow to stand refrigerated for at least an hour for the flavors to marry.
- 4Serve with crusty bread or crudités.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto "Dip"
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1041.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g