Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A super quick, fun salad. Add any other antipasto ingredients you have too. From Betty Crocker's Too Hot To Cook.
- 1⁄2 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices, halved
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives
- 7 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- Pour dressing into large salad bowl.
- Add romaine; toss until coated with dressing.
- Add pepperoni, olives and artichoke hearts.
- Sprinkle with croutons, cheese and pepper; toss.