Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A friend of mine gave this to me a while back, it looks fabulous!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced deli hard salami, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 (11 1/3 ounce) packages refrigerated dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a fluted pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place artichokes on paper towels and pat dry.
- Chop artichokes, salami and bell pepper; place together in bowl.
- Add olives and garlic to bowl; mix lightly and set aside.
- Melt butter.
- Separate dinner rolls and cut each into quarters.
- Dip 16 dough pieces in melted butter and then roll in cheese.
- Arrange evenly in pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the artichoke mixture.
- Repeat twice.
- Dip remaining 16 dough pieces in melted butter, roll in cheese and arrange over last layer of artichoke mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes on cooling rack.
- Loosen edges of bread from side and center of pan.
- Carefully invert on cooling rack to remove bread.
- Cool slightly before serving.
This is great bread and easy to make! I used both black and kalamata olives. I also used a combination of parmesan, asiago and romano cheeses. Made for ZWT4 Family Picks for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers.