Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 6 cups red leaf lettuce
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 (3 inch) cup celery ribs
- 1⁄2 cup sliced radish
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen artichoke heart, thawed
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Toss red leaf lettuce in medium-sized bowl with dressing.
- Divide among 4 dinner plates.
- Arrange celery sticks, radishes, black beans and artichoke hearts in decorative manner over the top of the tossed lettuce.
- Sprinkle each serving with parmesan cheese.