1/2 Photos of Antipasto
This is a hit at every party where I serve it. It's really simple and all of it can be made ahead of time. I usually add everything to a large ziploc bag and store in the refrigerator until serving time. One of the ingredients that I always add are gardinere, but Zaar doesn't recognize it. The leftovers are really good mixed in a salad too. From Prego Easy Italian Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing, Marie's Zesty Fat Free Italian
- 22 ounces pepperoncini peppers, Vlasic, drained
- 6 ounces ripe olives, drained
- 8 slices provolone cheese, cubed
- 2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices
- lettuce leaf, for garnishment
- salami, slices (optional)
- pepperoni slice (optional)
- whole green onion (optional)
- Fontina cheese, cubes (optional)
- monterey jack pepper cheese, cubes (optional)
- baby corn (optional)
- 1Pour vinaigrette into large, shallow nonmetallic dish.
- 2Add peppers, olives, cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, and pepperoni.
- 3Toss to coat.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- 5Serve on lettuce.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasto
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 886.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g