Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple appetizer to serve at your next holiday party. I got this recipe from a local grocery store.
- Thread an olive onto skewer.
- Fold 1 slice of salami in half then in half again and thread onto skewer.
- Thread a cheese cube onto skewer.
- Thread a peppadew sweet pepper onto skewer.
- Finish by threading another olive onto skewer.
- Arrange skewers on serving platter. Can be made a day ahead and stored covered in refrigerator.