Recipe by anymouse
This is a simple appetizer to serve at your next holiday party. I got this recipe from a local grocery store.
- 16 olives, assorted
- 8 wooden skewers
- 8 slices hard salami
- 8 pieces manchego cheese (cubes)
- 8 sweet peppers, I use peppadew peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Thread an olive onto skewer.
- Fold 1 slice of salami in half then in half again and thread onto skewer.
- Thread a cheese cube onto skewer.
- Thread a peppadew sweet pepper onto skewer.
- Finish by threading another olive onto skewer.
- Arrange skewers on serving platter. Can be made a day ahead and stored covered in refrigerator.