This is a simple appetizer to serve at your next holiday party. I got this recipe from a local grocery store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thread an olive onto skewer.
- 2Fold 1 slice of salami in half then in half again and thread onto skewer.
- 3Thread a cheese cube onto skewer.
- 4Thread a peppadew sweet pepper onto skewer.
- 5Finish by threading another olive onto skewer.
- 6Arrange skewers on serving platter. Can be made a day ahead and stored covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antipasti Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.5
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.0 mg
- Sodium 280.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: