Prep 20 mins
Cook 168 hrs
Kitchen sink antipasti
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, plain
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 -2 cup california-blend frozen vegetables, cooked just tender
- 1 red onion, slivered
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 (16 ounce) bottles Italian salad dressing, made with olive oil
- Rinse and drain kidney beans, place in large bowl.
- Drain will and add remaining canned goods. Mix in parsley.
- Stir in California mix, halve or quarter larger pieces.
- In each of 4 clean quart wide mouth jars, place 1/4 red ohion, slivered and 1 clove smashed garlic. Divide mixture between the jars.
- Shake bottle of dressing well and pour into prepared jars, filling each to the top.
- Cover jars and shake. Store covered in refridgerater, shaking daily, for one week before using, if you can wait that long.
- For a main dish: add per serving 2 oz mozarella in 1/2 inch cubes, 2 oz genoa salami, and garnish with tomato wedges. Serve on lettuce, leaves or salad.