Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great alturnative to salsa some thing different and not spicy either....
Make and share this Antipasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 gallon ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 cups vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 2 (8 ounce) cans green beans, chopped
- 1 large cauliflower, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) jars pickling onions, chopped
- 2 quarts dill pickles, chopped
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tuna, chopped
- I used a food processor put all in large heavy pan and cook about 2 1/2 hours.
- Stir frequently so it does not stick and burn.
- Put into prepared jars and process in hot water bath for 25 minute.