Recipe by cervantesbrandi
This salad is great along with your favorite Italian dish or even by itself.
Top Review by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
I loved your antipasta salad! I added a little chopped canned artichoke hearts and some mozarella cheese, also cut in 1/4 inch squares, in addition to the provolone. I served the salad with a red cherry pepper and a few Greek peppericini on each plate, along with about a teaspoon of Mezzetta Italian Mix Giardiniera, for color. Complimented with a loaf of freshly baked Italian bread and a glass of Merlot, this was a wonderful light dinner. Thank you!
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, cut in chunks
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 5 slices provolone cheese, cut in 1/4 inch squares
- 10 slices pepperoni, cut in fourths
- 5 slices hard salami, cut in 1/4 inch squares
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper