Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Try this light and tasty waffle to make you look younger and healthier!
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 ounce canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup mixed berry
- Whisk eggs and stir in milk and canola oil.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, white sugar and egg mixture. Carefully mix until lumps disappear. Let rest for 10 minutes. Stir in mixed berries.
- Preheat waffle maker to desired temperature. Apply a light layer of vegetable oil to heating plate. Spread waffle batter evenly onto heating plate. Close waffle maker and let bake until done.
- Serve warm with butter and honey or pure maple syrup.