1/5 Photos of Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner
A natural antibacterial cleanser that helps you clean your home without hurting the planet. The aroma of the essential oils makes the cleaning experience a pleasure. (Use only essential oils.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure the baking soda into a bowl with a tight fitting lid.
- 2Add approximately 2 tablespoons of liquid soap (either regular dish washing soap or a natural brand of liquid soap such as liquid Castile soap).
- 3Mix well to create a paste-like consistency. If you need more liquid soap to do this, add it a little at a time until the mixture is like a paste -- pliable but not soggy.
- 4Once you have a consistency you feel like you can work with, add the essential oils and mix well again.
- 5The addition of vinegar last helps to boost the cleaning power.
- 6To use, scoop out a little of the cleanser and use a sponge or other cleaning tool to gently scrub your tub, shower and sink surfaces.
- 7A little goes a long way and the antibacterial effect of tea tree gives you extra peace of mind.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: