1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Warning: this recipe contains crackers, which Martha says is a MAJOR NO-NO! But it's moist and flavorful and is easy enough for a junior chef to make! Tested at high altitude.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin preheating oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine first 9 ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- 3Mix in crushed crackers until well-blended.
- 4Pat mixture into ungreased loaf pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 60-90 minutes.
- 6NOTE 1: Here at high altitude, this recipe needs 90 minutes to bake.
- 7At lower altitudes, it won't take as long.
- 8NOTE 2: Honey dijon salad dressing makes a nice substitute for ketchup in this recipe and gives the meatloaf an elegant flavor.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anti-Martha Stewart Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.8
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 793.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: