Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Garlic and ginger are tonics, which means they support all of the systems that support your life, including your immune system. Try this soup when you start experiencing cold or flu symptoms. It has strong flavor, but if you're all stuffed up, you'll barely notice anyway!
- 29.58 ml light sesame oil
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 large celery rib, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 946.36 ml chicken stock
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 inch fresh ginger, minced
- 118.29 ml alphabet pasta (or other tiny pasta)
- Heat sesame oil over medium heat.
- Saute carrot, celery, and onion until tender.
- Add stock, garlic and ginger, bring to boil, and simmer about 20 minutes.
- Add pasta, return to boil, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or as long as directed on pasta box.