Garlic and ginger are tonics, which means they support all of the systems that support your life, including your immune system. Try this soup when you start experiencing cold or flu symptoms. It has strong flavor, but if you're all stuffed up, you'll barely notice anyway!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat sesame oil over medium heat.
- 2Saute carrot, celery, and onion until tender.
- 3Add stock, garlic and ginger, bring to boil, and simmer about 20 minutes.
- 4Add pasta, return to boil, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or as long as directed on pasta box.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anti Cold and Flu Soup
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.9
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 740.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 17.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: