Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (20 ounce) can whole tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small white onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley (must be fresh, not dried. Dried parsley will not help reverse hairloss)
- 1 parsnip (a vegetable that reverses hair loss)
- blue red cabbage
- celery salt (to taste)
- cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Put everything in pot, and simmer it.
- Do not put it on high.
- I want the vegetables to get out all the vitamins and minerals slowly, slowly, slowly.
- After you make it, put it in a blender and puree to make it like a fiber which will fill you up.
- Put it in a thermos and take it with you.
- And drink it instead of coffee or soda.
- You can also add skinless chicken or turkey breast to the soup if you want to.
This is the 3rd recipe from Mimi's anti-baldness program. My husband has had success on it. Even though he stopped the daily vegtable drink, he still has this soup with dinner and does the scap treatment. It's a delicious and healthy soup even if you aren't bald! Delicious and loaded with vitamins!
Mimi, I know this soup has got to be so good for you!!! I used everything but the parsnip and simmered it. You didn't specify how much,if any, water to cook the veggies in. I added about 2 cups. The soup was very thick. Much better for you than coffee or soda, that's for sure!