Top Review by lesleyb
Yes. We used this on my husband's big, shiny bald head along with the drink and the soup and he did sprout blonde, baby fine hairs. He did slip and stop drinking the hair loss drink, but he still does this scalp treatment and that is probably the reason his baby fine sprouts have not fallen out yet.
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 Alka-Seltzer tablets
- 10 aspirin
- 3 tablespoons cayenne pepper (BE CAREFUL, THIS COULD STAIN VERY LIGHT BLONDE HAIR. GRAY HAIR SHOULD BE OK)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix above items together.
- Stir well.
- Apply gently to scalp using a toothbrush (not the one you use to brush your teeth- buy a cheap one just to use for this treatment) be sure to apply to all areas where hair loss is greatest.
- Leave on scalp for 20 minutes.
- Wash out with a mild shampoo.
- Do not apply rogaine or any other scalp treatment after.
- Refrain from using hair coloring products for 24 hours after.
- If possible, refrain from using harsh chemicals on hair and scalp period.
- (See natural hair coloring suggestions at the bottom for alternatives) Do this treatment once a week in addition to drinking "anti-baldness drink" (Recipe #45011) every day.
- Not mandatory, but other helpful things to ingest while doing the "anti-baldness" treatment: Black cohosh, wild yam, red clover, evening primose oil (for women only) saw palmetto (for men only) 1000mg calcium (for everyone) chaseberry, dong quai, 500-750mg magnesium, B-vitamins, 400-1200 mg vitamin E, lecithin, and brewers yeast.
- This is totally optional.
- It will produce better results, but it's not necessary.
- Only if you want to.
- Natural hair coloring options:.
- For black hair: Use natural indiago/henna.
- For brown hair: Use rosemary & elderberry/henna.
- For auburn hair: Use henna.
- For blonde hair: Use golden seal & golden thread, marigold, lemon and camomile. Good luck!
- During the 12 weeks, you should not drink more than 1 glass of wine a day (if you do drink) because alcohol blocks the absorption of biotin.
- Firmly massage the top of your scalp for 5 minutes a day to get the nutrients circulating in the blood to the top of your head.